Apollo Cockpit Necktie. As worn by real astronauts!
Apollo Cockpit Necktie. [It's not] Rocket Science! Now you can learn to fly the Apollo Program module simply by looking down at your tie.
• Pattern: Screen printed Apollo Cockpit.
• Fabric: Silky-soft satin microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 18" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny, XL
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Granted we've taken quite a few artistic liberties by moving around the most interesting looking dials and switches to suit the vertical tie shape, so maybe to be safe, get a copy of the actual manual if you're going to fly your own reproduction moon lander. But this will sure help! We've come upon an incredible repository of vintage declassified documents including NASA's "Command Module Main Control Panel" - from the Apollo Operations Handbook Block II Spacecraft, 1969.
Check out the photos of Michigan born Astronaut Al Worden, command module pilot for the Apollo 15 Moon mission, wearing our Apollo Cockpit tie in red silk! We're humbled and overjoyed that he likes it.
Shown first: Dove grey on black. Many more colors available too. Hand-printed in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm