c64 Pocket Square. BASIC Code Commodore 64 Print
Commodore 64 pocket square. BASIC code c64 men's pocket square. Computer screen, monochrome monitor: Choose, blue, black, green, amber & more! Who knew we'd all have real screens in our pockets 30 years later? Please see the 2nd photo for labeled color choices. Hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
• Pattern: c64 BASIC code.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber. Vegan safe!
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: Near all-over print.
• Square Size: Measure approx. 10" x 10"
• Finish: Rolled and zigzag stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Computer nerds, gamers, computer music lovers from the 80's rejoice! We now offer a BASIC Code print combined with the c64 start screen. The Tie Lab's owner's very first computer was a Commodore 64, time to revisit the ol' BASIC chops and put it on a pocket square! In addition to the classic blue Commodore monitor color, all your monochrome amber and burnt-in green monitor dreams have also been realized! What's in that code? This is for music -- the "POKE" command used to control all three c64 voice oscillators.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm