New York City Vintage Map Scarf. Manhattan, Brooklyn Luxe Weight Pashmina
New York City Vintage Map Scarf. Manhattan, Brooklyn, Jersey City. Luxe Weight Pashmina. Lower Manhattan, NYC streets & subway map luxe weight scarf. Adapted from original 1920s maps. Perfect for newcomers, ex-pats, fans from afar and long-time New York City dwellers alike.
- Pattern: New York City Map
- Fabric: Viscose
- Texture: Soft, delicate woven.
- Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Scarf size: 68" x 26" with 2" tassels on both ends.
- Print size: 18" x 25" at one end.
- Printing ink color: Black
- Scarf color: Parchment.
- Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
- Creases and folds? Iron high.
Although we live in Detroit now, Bethany the designer grew up riding Metro North trains and NYC subways and still has much love for the east coast!
Shown: Black printing ink on parchment Original illustration. Hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm