Library Due Date Card Bow Tie
Library Book Bow Tie. Due date card bowtie. Always punctual? Bring those books back on time! The fifth in our series of vintage paper emulation bow ties, we present to you, our date due slip bow tie, because you've got the Write Stuff. Not a fan those new laser scanning contraptions? Books over laptops or tablets? We have nostalgia for the good ol' paper, and think you should too.
• Pattern: Screen printed date due card.
• Fabric: Microfiber. Vegan safe, easy care!
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Black. Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
For a crisp new paper look, choose white or platinum. For a more aged paper feel, selecting cream, soft gold, oyster or champagne would be a better choice. For other regular copy paper color choices, we have pinks, yellows and blues too! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!