Library Due Date Slip Silk Necktie
Library Due Date Slip Silk Necktie. Always punctual? Bring those books back on time! The fifth in our series of vintage paper emulation neckties, we present to you, our date due slip necktie, because you've got the Write Stuff. Not a fan those new laser scanning contraptions? Books over laptops or tablets? We have nostalgia for the good ol' paper, and think you should too. Want some indelible love? Expecting a new kiddo or time-based arrival? Get out sharpie and make your own best personalized gift ever.
• Pattern: Screen printed date due card.
• Fabric: 100% silk.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 14" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
For a crisp new paper look, choose white or ivory. For a more aged paper feel, selecting cream or champagne would be a better choice. For other regular copy paper choices, we have pinks, yellows and blues too! Hand screen printed in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm