TV Test Pattern Necktie
TV Test Pattern necktie. Before our current 24 hour news cycle, these patterns would grace late-night and early morning television screens -- when there was such thing as a "sign-off" time.
• Pattern: Screen printed tv test pattern.
• Fabric: Silky Soft Microfiber, vegan safe.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 20" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
An icon of post World War II design, test patterns were broadcast to the public daily to allow regular tweaks by home television set owners and TV shop repair technicians. Features in the pattern were included allowing for users to adjust focus and contrast settings. When broadcasters transitioned to color television, the SMPTE color bars replaced the black and white test pattern image.
Original illustration based 1939 RCA TK-1 monoscope card. Hand-printed in our Detroit studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm