Snow Flake Pocket Square
Snow Flake Pocket Square. Is he naughty or nice? A few little throwing stars (naughty) and tatted doilies (nice) are slyly hidden among vintage microscope photos of unique and individual snowflakes. No one will ever notice unless you tell them, otherwise it appears just as a lovely, serene and ultra-elegant winter pattern. The lighter color ties are our favorites, making a fabulous subtle pattern when it shifts in the light.
• Pattern: Screen printed snow flakes.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: White non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: Diagonally 3" x 10"
• Square Size: Measures approx. 10" x 10".
• Finish: Rolled and zigzag stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown first: White on sky blue. Original Illustration. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm