Circuit Board Bow Tie, Short Circuit printed bowtie
Circuit Board Bow Tie: Short Circuit Bowtie. We offer unique bow ties printed only from real vintage circuit board patterns. Now you can let the world know that you're a proud computing or electrical engineering enthusiast. Everyone knows you're smart, now show off that even smarter wardrobe!
• Pattern: "Short Circuit" circuit board print.
• Fabric: Microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Brass. Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Color: Emerald and more.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
We sleuthed the provenance of this vintage screen to the best of our knowledge. It appears these were for small CRT displays/control monitors in the mid-80's. See the full story of our vintage circuit board designs - with video!
Shown first: Antique brass on emerald. You can get creative with more colors too! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm