Shakespeare Necktie, Folio Print Tie
Shakespeare Book Print Necktie. "Mr. William Shakespeare's Comedies, Histories, & Tragedies" was first published in 1623 as a collection of 36 of the playwright's works. Today scholars refer to this rare book as the "First Folio."
• Pattern: Hamlet screenprint.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber. Vegan safe.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 7" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow or XL.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Show your literary smarts! Impress fans of literature, history, theater, library science and rare books all at once! 2016 is the 400th anniversary of Shakespeare's death, so we here at Cyberoptix are celebrating our love for all things literary through of course, printed ties and scarves!
Shown first: Black on honey, champagne and silver narrow widths. Hand-printed in our Detroit Michigan studio. For an aged paper look, champagne or cream. You can get creative with other colors too!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm