Pill Spill Pocket Square
Pills pocket square. Know someone who's a real pill? Maybe a pusher, a popper? A pharmacy student? Needs a chill pill? Doctor with a sense of humor? Fear and Loathing fan? An activist against Big Pharma? Over-prescribed and loving it? A or good ol' PacMan running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music?
• Pattern: Screen printed pills.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: central stripe up middle of square.
• Square Size: Measure approx. 11" x 11".
• Finish: Rolled and zigzag stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown: silver on black; black on mint.
Interpret the Pill Spill however you may. From a distance it looks like cascading dots and dashes - up close, a cure for whatever ails you. Dr. Shorb at the Tie Lab recommends taking one of each, as soon as you wake up, with all meals, and before bedtime. Original illustration.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm