Origami Necktie, Paper Crane Tie
Origami Necktie, Paper Crane Tie - Orizuru. (折鶴 ori- "folded," tsuru "crane"). Japanese paper-folding instructions necktie.
• Pattern: Origami Crane.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 10" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Learn the latter portion of making a crane just by looking at your tie! A symbol of happiness, peace long-life and good luck, the crane is often considered the most classic of all Japanese origami.
Shown first: Dark gray on silver; dark gray on champagne. Hand-screenprinted in our Detroit Studio. Many more colors available!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm