Old English D Necktie. Detroit D Tie
Old English D Necktie. A Detroit spin on our custom Old English font initial tie. Show your hometown pride when a t-shirt won't cut it! We proudly hand print them all in our historic Eastern Market studio in Downtown Detroit.
• Pattern: Screen printed Old English D.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: Small at bottom point.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown: White on navy narrow; orange on navy narrow.
The tie is made of a soft microfiber, having almost the same hand as real silk and is printed with high-quality, non-toxic, waterbased ink. All new materials! Vegan safe.
As seen in the Detroit Free Press' Gift of the Day: Help your friend tie one on for the holiday season — and beyond.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm