New York City Subway Sign Necktie
New York City Subway Sign Necktie. We have faithfully reconstructed these early pieces of nyc transit history from tattered originals.
• Pattern: Screen printed NYC subway sign.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size standard tie: 19" from bottom point.
• Print size narrow tie: 15" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow or XL.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Our transit destination illustrations are painstakingly adapted from original 1930s-1940s New York City subway destination roll signs. We have purchased original, authentic, 10-40 foot long vintage rolls, photographed, joined and made large-format transparencies and silkscreens for each route name. All processes are done right in house, in our Detroit studio located in Historic Eastern Market! Although we live in Detroit now, Bethany the designer grew up riding Metro North trains and NYC subways and still has much love for the east coast!
Perfect for newcomers, ex-pats, fans from afar and long-time New York City dwellers alike.
*Please note there is some translucency in the platinum printing on black - to be faithful to the appearance of the original sign.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm