New York City Map Silk Necktie
New York City Map Silk Necktie. Lower Manhattan, NYC streets & subway map tie. Adapted from original 1920s maps. Perfect for newcomers, ex-pats, fans from afar and long-time New York City dwellers alike.
• Pattern: NYC street & subway map.
• Fabric: 100% silk.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 18" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Although we live in Detroit now, Bethany the designer grew up riding Metro North trains and NYC subways and still has much love for the east coast!
Shown: dove grey on black and charcoal; navy on cream; black on charcoal. Many more colors available! Hand screen printed in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm