New York City Map Bow Tie
New York City Map Bow Tie. Brooklyn, Manhattan subway lines and streets. Lower Manhattan, NYC streets & subway map bowtie. Adapted from original 1920s maps. Perfect for newcomers, ex-pats, fans from afar and long-time New York City dwellers alike. Let your love for the city accompany you to your next black tie event!
• Pattern: Screen printed NYC map.
• Fabric: Microfiber. Vegan safe!
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. The kind you tie yourself.
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink. Earth and human friendly!
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 20" collar size.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown: Navy on platinum; black on driftwood. Many more colors available! You can get creative with other combinations too, this design looks great in tons of colors. Original illustration, hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm