New Orleans Map Bow Tie
New Orleans Map Bow Tie. Let your love for the city accompany you to your next black tie event. Whether you hang on Bourbon or in the Bywater, rock this NOLA vintage map print bowtie! We have the classic, celebratory Mardi Gras colors: Purple, green and gold, as well as more subtle hues for the devout minimalist. Adapted from an original 1910 vintage map. Makes a perfect gift for cartographers, history buffs, New Orleans dwellers and any lover of the city, its food, music, art and cultural history!
• Pattern: Screen printed 1910 New Orleans Map.
• Fabric: Microfiber. Vegan safe!
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. The kind you tie yourself.
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink. Earth and human friendly!
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 20" collar size.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown: Dove grey on black. Many more colors available! You can get creative with other combinations too, this design looks great in tons of colors. Original illustration, hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm