Neuron Scarf. Axon & Dendrite linen-weave pashmina.
Neuron Scarf. Axon & Dendrite linen-weave pashmina. Stimulation in the human brain all happens in little terminals known as axons, dendrites and the synaptic space in between. Synapses allow neurons to form circuits within the central nervous system - these guys are a little over stimulated. Some are giddy and excited, some are totally scrambled and done-for. How was your weekend?
• Pattern: Neuron screen print.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 21" x 17" at one end.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Original illustration. Impress the bio teacher, neurologist, psychiatrist or chemically enhanced lovely person in your life!
Shown first: Dove grey on charcoal. Many more available! Hand printed in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm