Music Manuscript Paper Necktie, herringbone silk tie
Music Manuscript Paper herringbone silk necktie. Sonic inspiration can strike at any time, now you can always be prepared to write your musical notes down. Don't let that gold record elude you! Yeah, there's probably an app for that, but we have nostalgia for the good ol' paper, and think you should too.
• Pattern: Screen printed music paper.
• Fabric: 100% silk, woven herringbone.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: ~17" tall.
• Tie Size: 2.5" wide (6.5 cm)
• Print Color: silver or black.
• Tie Color: Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
These come in one perfect "Goldilocks" middle tie size: our narrow, modern slim cut. Not too skinny, not too wide. Just right! The alternating threads in the warp and weft of the fabric make an extraordinarily unique, luminous fabric that shifts brilliantly in the light. This fabric has been custom woven for us. Bias cut, hand rolled, and hand sewn with a hidden slip stitch, ensuring a perfect knot every time.
Shown: Silver on black; black on cream; black on silver.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm