Aspen Silk Necktie
Aspen Tree Silhouette Silk Necktie. Populus tremuloides. Inspired by a recent trip to the Western edge of the Rocky Mountains in Utah, a lone aspen tree adorns the bottom of this necktie.
• Pattern: Aspen Tree screenprint.
• Fabric: 100% silk
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 15" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Perfect for skiers, bird watchers, mountain climbers and all lovers of the outdoors. Native to North America, the "Aspen" is also called the mountain aspen, trembling aspen, American aspen, golden aspen, or white poplar.
Shown first: Sky print on cinnamon; champagne; cream; sky. Many more choices available including some of our customers' favorite special-event customizations!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm