Aspen Linen Necktie. Tree Print Tie
Mountain Aspen silk + linen blend necktie. Populus tremuloides. Shown first: Black on Woodward (silver); ice on Zug (charcoal). Then: Chocolate brown on Conservatory (penny copper) and Spirit (mint.)
• Material + pattern: bias cut, woven solid.
• Tie Colors: Many! Select from dropdown.
• Tie Fabric: 65% silk / 45% linen.
• Interlining: sturdy yet pliable.
• Tipping: black diamond print.
• Width: 2.4" (6.2 cm)
• Length: 58" (147 cm)
• Print: Screen printed Mountain Aspen.
• Print size: ~16" from bottom point.
• Care: please dry clean or gently spot clean, high heat iron.
• Printed & designed in Detroit. Made in USA.
Inspired by a recent trip to the Western edge of the Rocky Mountains in Utah, a lone aspen tree adorns the bottom of this necktie. Perfect for skiers, bird watchers, mountain climbers and all lovers of the outdoors. Native to North America, the "Aspen" is also called the mountain aspen, trembling aspen, American aspen, golden aspen, or white poplar.
The alternating silk and linen threads in the warp and weft of the fabric are each very light and very dark, when seen together make an extraordinarily unique solid fabric when seen at a distance.
This fabric has been custom woven for us -- we've named each for the iconic waterways, neighborhoods, streets, building and treats our fair city of Detroit is famous for. Rustic, crisp, clean and undeniably elegant -- sure to impress the most dapper gent. Bias cut, hand rolled, and hand sewn with a hidden slip stitch, ensuring a perfect knot every time.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm