Library Date Due Card Pocket Square
Library check out card pocket square. Always punctual? Bring those books back on time! The fifth in our series of vintage paper emulation neckties, bow ties, and scarves, we present to you, our date due slip handkerchief, because you've got the Write Stuff. We have nostalgia for the good ol' paper, and think you should too. Want some indelible love? Expecting a new kiddo or time-based arrival? Get out sharpie and make your own best personalized gift ever.
• Pattern: Screen printed library date due slip.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: All-over print.
• Square Size: Measure approx. 10" x 10".
• Finish: Rolled and zigzag stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
For a crisp new paper look, choose white or platinum. For a more aged paper feel, selecting cream, champagne or soft gold would be a better choice. For other regular copy paper color choices, we have pinks, yellows and blues too!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm