Leo the Lion Necktie
Leo the Lion Necktie. Latin for "lion," Leo was one of the earliest recognized constellations and is the fifth astrological sign of the zodiac. Confident, ambitious, generous, and loyal, Leo's and known for their enthusiasm, lust for life and love for the new and extraordinary.
• Pattern: Leo Constellation.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 16" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Original illustration adapted from an 1822 star chart. Shown: Gold on burgundy; gold on black; gold on navy.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm