Lavender Linen Pocket Square. Solid Color, Purple Gang
Lavender linen pocket square, light purple silk & linen blend handkerchief. The alternating silk and linen threads in the warp and weft of the fabric are each light and dark, when seen together make an extraordinarily unique solid fabric when seen at a distance.
• Material + pattern: woven solid lavender.
• Colors: variegated pastel purple threads
• Fabric: 65% silk / 45% linen.
• Rolled and hemmed edges.
• Size: 11" x 11" (28 x 28 cm)
• Care: please dry clean or gently spot clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
• Designed in Detroit. Made in USA.
• Ready to ship!
This fabric is has been custom woven for us -- we've named each for the iconic neighborhoods, historic happenings, culinary delicacies, waterways, streets, and buildings our fair city of Detroit is famous for. Rustic, crisp, clean and undeniably elegant -- sure to impress the most dapper gent.
Linen is admired for it's unique and imperfect slubs and nubs -- it's variations are what make it stand out from other fabrics. We've blended in silk with the linen threads to add more consistency and polish. New from Well Done Goods by Cyberoptix.