Insect Scarf. Bug print linen weave pashmina
Insect Scarf, Buggy Linen-Weave Pashmina. Whether you have a bug in your code, an affinity for insect study, entomology, or want a pesky bug to go away, this scarf is sure to delight. Insect illustrations are derived from actual scans of some of our very own studio...visitors...combined with 18th and 19th century curiosity drawings.
• Pattern: Insects screenprint.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25" at one end.
• Print color: Black.
• Scarf color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Perfect gift for the entomologist, natural history lover, and fan of all things creepy and crawly.
Shown: black on margarita; black on silver; black on dusty mauve. Hand screen printed in our Detroit studio. Plenty more colors available too!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm