Hanukkah Sweater kids tie. Boys clip-on necktie
Hanukkah Sweater kids clip-on necktie. Make bubbie proud. Buck the Christmas Sweater trend, and show that you're better with eight days of presents rather than just one. Ugly Sweater Parties are all the rage, but sometimes you still need to wear a tie. Now you can take that unbridled joy and spirit with you at all times. Shown first in white on royal blue baby size toddler size. Next: true blue on white baby size.
• Easy and safe clip-on style, no tying needed. No tears!
• Easy care microfiber. Machine wash in a mesh bag or pillowcase.
• Printed with non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Baby: ~8" long from knot to tip, 2" wide. Recommended 0-2 years.
• Toddler: ~10" long from knot to tip, 2" wide. Recommended 2-5 years.
• Youth: ~14" long from knot to tip, 2.75" wide. Recommended for 5 to 11 years.
Really feeling the season? Double up with a sweater and tie. Might lead to double the presents! Hanukkah starts December 24, 2016 for all you Gentiles who might forget. (Hint hint.)
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm