Hamlet Necktie, Shakespeare Print Tie
Hamlet Print Necktie. William Shakespeare Book Print Tie, adapted from the 1604 title page of "The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark," Second Quarto (Q2). Hamlet is Shakespeare's longest play and arguably one of the most influential tragedies in English literature.
• Pattern: Hamlet screenprint.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber. Vegan safe.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 7" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Show your literary smarts! Impress fans of literature, history, theater, library science and rare books all at once! 2016 is the 400th anniversary of Shakespeare's death, so we here at Cyberoptix are celebrating our love for all things literary through of course, printed ties and scarves!
Shown: Pale grey on gunmetal and black; black on steel and driftwood. Hand printed in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm