Hamlet Book Scarf. Shakespeare linen-weave pashmina
Hamlet Print Scarf. William Shakespeare Book Print Scarf, adapted from the 1604 title page of "The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark," Second Quarto (Q2). Hamlet is Shakespeare's longest play and arguably one of the most influential tragedies in English literature.
Show your literary smarts! Impress fans of literature, history, theater, library science and rare books all at once! 2016 is the 400th anniversary of Shakespeare's death, so we here at Cyberoptix are celebrating our love for all things literary through of course, printed ties and scarves!
• Pattern: Hamlet Title Page, 1604.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 15" x 25" at one end.
• Print color: Black or pale grey.
• Scarf color: Many! Choose from dropdown.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Shown: Pale Grey on black; black on sand. Hand silkscreen printed in our Detroit Michigan studio. For an aged paper look, choose blush, cream or sand or camel. You can get creative with other colors too!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm