Graph Paper Bow Tie
Plotting to attend a formal function? We present to you, our new grid paper tie, because you've got the Write Stuff. Whether you enjoy plotting mathematical functions or plotting some epic doodling, we have nostalgia for the good ol' deforesting paper, and think you should too.
• Pattern: Screen printed graph paper.
• Fabric: Microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Dove gray. Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Want some indelible love? Give your kid a sharpie and have him or her go to town and make the best Christmas or Father's Day gift ever.
For a crisp new paper look, choose white or platinum. For a more aged paper feel, selecting cream or champagne would be a better choice.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm