Engine Rosette Bow Tie
Engine Rosette bow tie. Our motor motif is born from rearranged and tangled car-part schematics - this particular design is from a vintage engine. We think may be just about the most elegant way to show your love for classic cars. Hand-drawn by us, then reflected and flipped - these technical drawings become a subtle abstract lace pattern, perfect for automotive aficionados for even the most formal events! Original illustration.
• Pattern: Screen printed Engine Rosette.
• Fabric: Microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown: Silver on gunmetal and black.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm