Detroit Map Pashmina, Historic Eastern Market Scarf
Detroit's Eastern Market pashmina scarf. Our Eastern Market map is a compilation of 1960's land valuation survey maps. Historic Eastern Market is near and dear to our hearts - look closely at the detailed print and you can find a little star where our studio lives. You can clearly see it's bounding streets, the fire department, and market sheds. The district was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. Screenprinted area is on one end of the scarf, measuring 18" x 25".
• Pattern: Eastern Market Plat Map
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend.
• Texture: Mmmm soft!
• Weight: Warm pashmina scarf.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25" at one end.
• Color: Many. You pick!
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Use as a scarf or wrap. Pashminas are lightweight yet soft and warm enough for winter.
Our pashmina is super soft viscose & acrylic blend. Finally a silky but vegan safe scarf! Perfect for men or women - tying as an ascot, bundling around your neck, wrapping around your shoulders or flowing freely. Hand printed in our Detroit studio!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm