DNA Double Helix Necktie
DNA Double Helix Necktie. Some say its all in the genes, we think it's all in the ties! (Actually, we know it's all in the ties.) From the makers of the Ties that Bind to the letters ACTG that unzip to replicate and inform the meaty and brainy bits we are...here is some hot DNA action sure to delight the scientist at heart and in practice.
• Pattern: DNA double helix
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print area: mid-to-lower part of tie
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
You might notice our A's, C's, T's and G's aren't all paired up where they're normally supposed to be - that is all part of our mutant charm and why ours is more interesting than the regular ol' DNA tie. Who knows what possibilities these alternate parings might bring to the current version of our human species!? We're hoping for wings. And maybe a tail.
Shown: silver on dark teal; black on oyster; silver on french blue, black on silver; black on dark silver, black on mint; silver on black; silver on charcoal. Many more color combos available!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm