Resistor Code necktie, Custom Colors
Resistor Code custom color microfiber necktie. Here is where you can make a value of you're very own, we know how important your own personal values are. To those who don't know, when seeing this tie in action, it's a nifty mod-striped necktie. To those who do, it is some perfect minimalist geekiness. How can you resist!? What is your tolerance? Examples are shown on steel blue and pale copper tie fabrics - but you're welcome to get crazy and select whatever color tie fabric you'd like from the list.
• Pattern: resistor values - you choose the colors!
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: ~12" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: standard or narrow
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
The electronic color code is used to indicate the values or ratings of electronic components, for resistors, capacitors, inductors, and more. The electronic color code was developed in the early 1920s by the Radio Manufacturers Association.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm