Shattered Glass Necktie. Broken Windshield Tie
Shattered Glass Necktie. "Crash" microfiber tie. A spiderweb pattern simulates broken glass. Inspired by J.G. Ballard's novel, "Crash" and the Normal's "Warm Leatherette."
• Pattern: Shattered glass.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 17" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny or XL
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown: Light sky on sky blue; black pearl on black. Select from subtle and elegant tone-on-tone colorways.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm