Circuit Board Scarf. Short Circuit linen-weave pashmina
Circuit Board Scarf. "Short Circuit" print linen-weave pashmina. Now you can wear a part of electronics history! Printed from a real, 1970s-1980s vintage circuit board silkscreen once used in the making of printed circuit boards for CRT video monitors.
• Pattern: Circuit Board
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25" at one end.
• Print color: Antique brass; metallic gold or silver.
• Scarf color: Many! Choose from dropdown.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
See the full story of our vintage circuit board designs - with video!
Shown: Antique brass on emerald; silver on emerald; gold on black; gold on golden olive; gold on teal green. More colors available!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm