Chrysanthemum Necktie. Are you looking for a stunning floral necktie that will be the centerpiece of your wedding ceremony or any fancy pants event? Here's some ultra flower power!
• Pattern: Silkscreened Chrysanthemums.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print area: 19" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Arguably the tartiest of the Anthemideae tribe, the "Irregular Chrysanthemum" is the subject of many timeless Japanese embroidery pieces. Original illustration from vintage botanical print fragments.
You'd never want to hide this guy - this print extends very high up on the tie, approx. 19" (47 cm) from the bottom point; perfect to be seen from under a vest or jacket.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm