Bermuda Triangle Necktie
Bermuda Triangle Necktie. Fabled for its high incidence of unexplained losses of ships, small boats, and aircraft...as well as fragile minds. Muahahaha!
• Pattern: Screen printed Bermuda Triangle Map.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 17" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
This is mash-up of drawings by our own little hands, modern meteorological charts and 16th century maps. It is purely a figment of our twisted imagination, but perhaps it will help guide you out of paranormal waters should you ever find yourself lost.
Original illustration, hand printed in our Detroit, Michigan studio. Shown first: Antique brass on French blue. Please see the 2nd & 3rd photos for a labeled color comparison.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm