808 Drum Machine scarf. Linen-weave pashmina.
808 Drum Machine Scarf. You need MORE COWBELL! We painstakingly drew a technical drawing, with a few extra Easter eggs, from a photo of one of our Detroit pal's real, iconic 808 drum machines.
• Pattern: Screen printed 808.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen)
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 25"x 13" at one end.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Original illustration. This is a HUGE print, measuring 25" wide. Please note: Cat is for scale, not for sale.
The 808 became legend in 1982, with the release of "Sexual Healing" by Marvin Gaye and "Planet Rock" by Afrika Bambaataa, and later by The Beastie Boys, 2 Live Crew, Egyptian Lover and Derrick May.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm