808 Drum Machine Silk Necktie
808 Silk Necktie. Yes you can rave in a tie! You need MORE COWBELL. We painstakingly made a new technical drawing, with a few extra Easter eggs, from a photo of one of our Detroit pal's real, iconic 808 drum machines.
• Pattern: Screen printed 808.
• Fabric: 100% silk.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 13" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Standard or narrow width.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
The 808 became legend in 1982, with the release of "Sexual Healing" by Marvin Gaye and "Planet Rock" by Afrika Bambaataa, and later by The Beastie Boys, 2 Live Crew, Egyptian Lover and Derrick May.
Shown: Tangerine on black, black on persimmon; pumpkin; carrot. Standard and narrow width. Original hand-drawn illustration. Hand-printed in our Detroit Michigan studio. More colors available too!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm